The plastic bags on her feet are because she was "ice skating" in the kitchen...in her underwear...wearing a mickey mouse hat. Silly girl!In other silly Charlotte news...
I had my back turned to the girls for a few minutes today while I did something. I turned around to find Charlotte stuffing Noelle's footie jammies with little plush candles that came in her Menorah she got. Noelle was totally clueless and smiling away. I go and start pulling out candle after candle. I pick up Noelle and feel that she has some in her sleeves too. So I pull them out. I then go to pick her up again and feel something hard in her bum area. Turns out Charlotte had put toy little toy men in there too. So Noelle's footie was stuffed to the brim with toys and she was as happy as could be about it.

1 comment:
That picture and both stories are classic. Save that pic for her wedding day! lol Stories that will be retold and remembered forever. What entertainment children are!! I love them both so much. They never fail to make me smile even on the hardest of days.
Love Gramma
Post a Comment