Saturday, January 17, 2009

365 Reasons Why I Love My Husband



I've been doing this on a group I'm a part of, but I thought I'd do it here as well. Basically every day I'm going to write down why I love Steve. Each day a new thing. It's a really wonderful way for me to evaluate and appreciate my husband. It's especially helpful on the hard days. I've done 17 days so far. Here is what I've got on my list.

1. He gives me back massages whenever I ask.


2. He makes me coffee every morning.


3. He supports me in all that I do.


4. He is an amazing Daddy.


5. Because he gets weepy when moved emotionally.


6. Because he shows genuine interest in the things I say.


7. Because he does all the dishes and washes the cloth diapers


8. Because he is very giving


9. Because he works hard


10. Because of his naturally gentle spirit


11. Because he takes the trash out without fail


12. Because he comes up with cute nicknames for me.


13. Because he supported me through my depression


14. Because he tells me how attractive I am to him.


15. I love the way he looks at me.


16. Because he is willing to work on himself when there are issues.


17. Because the first thing he did when we he saw me this morning was hug me for a long time and tell me how much he loves me.




Day 18, will be tomorrow! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

No comments: