
So the dentist told me that during the extraction my jaw disc was dislocated and that is why my mouth is in so much pain and my range of motion is severely limited. He gave me some stretches that I'm supposed to do, but didn't give me any idea on time frame or what. I'm so frustrated. I think I might get a second opinion who will give me more ideas or some hands on help for this.

3 comments:
Maybe you should call him back & see if he can give you a timeframe.
He should because I'm kind of losing it not knowing what I should do. I got all weepy tonight because it hurts so bad, I'm so tired for not eating enough, and I have no idea how long this will be. :(
Absolutely. It's totally fine to call back, ask about a long-term time frame (if it's going to be a long time), as well as how long you should wait to see improvement until you call him back. I think that's a reasonable expectation, and it will be easier than going out and getting a 2nd opinion. If you call back & still feel dismissed, by all means, get a 2nd opinion.
Post a Comment