
We've had a rough couple of weeks around the house. Illness (which I'm still rockin') job issues and then some! I cannot WAIT until summer. If it were summer, I'd make this all go away with a nice big vanilla soft serve ice cream from Dairy Freeze...with rainbow sprinkles!. I'd be wearing a nice flowy skirt with a comfy tank top and bare feet. I'd be walking on soft green grass and watching Charlotte run and giggle with Noelle trying to crawl after her. I'd be watching sun tea brew on the porch and hearing an ice cream truck go by. I'd be looking forward to our BBQ that night and smelling the charcoal start to burn slightly. I'd feel a warm breeze brush past me and take a deep breath. Ah summer, I miss you.

1 comment:
Now that just took me on a trip down memory lane...thank you! I cannot wait for summer either!
Post a Comment